The following are eligible to receive an Official 49er Ring:
- Alumni and undergraduate students who have completed at least 60 credit hours
- Graduate students who have completed at least 18 credit hours
View the Official Ring
- View a brochure: read about the symbols in the design of the ring
- Visit the campus bookstore on campus to view the official ring
- Attend an official Ring Promotion Week, held each semester
Order an Official Ring
All qualifying students or alumni can order a ring online now, call Balfour Telesales at 1-866-225-3687, or visit our fall or spring official Ring Promotion Week, held every semester at the campus bookstore on campus. During the official Ring Promotion Week, Balfour representatives will be on hand to answer questions and help with ring orders.
Your ring will always look as good as the day you bought it and is protected by a Full Lifetime Warranty which provides the following benefits for the life of your ring:
- Resizing performed without charge
- Cleaning and refinishing performed without charge
Receiving your Official 49er Ring
Students who purchase their ring during the official fall or spring Ring Promotion Week will receive an invitation to the Official 49er Ring Ceremony.
At the ceremony, a senior university administrator individually presents every ring recipient his or her ring. Recipients who do not attend a ring ceremony, can pick up their ring at the Barnes & Noble bookstore after the final ring ceremony. Any rings not picked up by the last class day of the semester or 30 days post-ring ceremony event for alumni, will be shipped to the recipient.
Alumni who order a ring during the official Ring Promotion Week and wish to participate in the Official 49er Ring Ceremony should contact Chrissy Geimann at Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after they place their order.
INAUGURAL CEREMONY PHOTOS
When is the Official 49er Ring Ceremony?
The Spring 2017 Ring Ceremony is as follows:
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Popp Martin Student Union
Click to learn more or RSVP for the event.